NC-Soccer Forum  Welcome Guest  7/15/18 11:44 PM
Login - Member List - FAQ - Portal - Rules
Topic Activity - Search - Stats - Attachments - Links - Calendar - Player Profiles - Buy Stuff
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: USMNT in Cary - [1 Replies | 376 Views]
Tecnico_CH17
a.k.a.
D Bizzle

Not a valid Image type

Posts 350
Registered 10/21/05
New Zealand
Chapel Hill Area

Soccer Role:
Fanatic/Coach/Player

posted on 3/26/18 at 07:16 PM Reply With Quote
USMNT in Cary

No posts on this yet?

Got to attend training this morning, and looking forward to seeing the young centerbacks as well as Tyler Adams tomorrow. Hope to get a Tim Weah cameo to see what he can do too!

I bought 6 tickets during the presale and had some people back out. If anyone is interested in 3 seats together, U2U me.

soccerlovernc

Posts 339
Registered 5/22/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 3/29/18 at 09:13 AM Reply With Quote
The game was fun to attend but rather boring to watch. The big difference was the speed of play between international players and the run of the mill D2/USL players. Random general observations:

1. Bobby Wood has the positional discipline/sense of a 3A HS forward.
2. I thought Kenny Saief was the most creative of all the players on the field, so he was promptly subbed out. Nagbe was a close second.
3. Still no real #10 on the team to create, but what's the point of that when your forward is Bobby Wood?
4. Expected more from Miguel Almiron but he was playing way too deep.
5. The #9 of Paraguay was a handful.
6. Carter-Vickers played like a boss, def a prem league talent, perhaps not for Spurs but mid-table prem for sure. Not as impressed with Miazga but he is tall and strong in the air.
7. Weah got the biggest cheers when he came on....good luck kid. Your competition is some dude named Neymar and Angel Di Maria. Good speedy guy.
8. That target forward that came on for US has better upside potential than Bobby Wood.
9. Did I mention that Bobby Wood stinks?
10. Did I say that Bobby Wood is MLS quality?
11. Will Trap got MOM for playing the ball sideways and back for 94 min.
12. Deandre Yedlin needs to grow the f up. That was a silly yellow. Dude is fast though.

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites

XMB 1.8 Partagium
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group © 2002
Modified by NC-Soccer.Net © 2002
Processed in 0.0229399 seconds, 17 queries

Our Privacy Policy