NC-Soccer Forum  Welcome Guest  12/18/17 01:13 PM
Login - Member List - FAQ - Portal - Rules
Topic Activity - Search - Stats - Attachments - Links - Calendar - Player Profiles - Buy Stuff
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
Author: Subject: 2017-18 Coaching Slate up for NCFC Classic - [28 Replies | 5811 Views]
fleihrr

Posts 72
Registered 5/20/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/20/17 at 04:20 PM
2017-18 Coaching Slate up for NCFC Classic

If you wondered how the coaches from CASL and TFCA would get distributed, wonder no more:

http://www.ncfcyouth.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1672254

Hokie

Posts 129
Registered 5/24/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/20/17 at 06:31 PM
Where are the rest of the ages and levels?
fleihrr

Posts 72
Registered 5/20/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/20/17 at 08:55 PM
I guess that's all they've decided so far.
DirtyCleatsDad

Posts 59
Registered 3/22/13
Usa
Cary

Soccer Role:
Cleats cleaner. Chauffeur

posted on 4/21/17 at 05:51 AM
Wait till you see the Academy coach selections. I've seen quite a few posts here and other articles about placing the best coaches(to include teachers of the game) at the younger levels. NCFC has done this. At least for the 12u-14u boys it will not be about winning, but individual player and team development-in that order: It goes beyond the coaches awards and resume to their love of the game and their passion to transfer their knowledge of the game to the players. I've drunk the cool aid.
fleihrr

Posts 72
Registered 5/20/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/21/17 at 10:15 AM
Directors are also up:

http://www.ncfcyouth.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1672079&showpageeditor=1

So are the ECNL Coaches:

http://www.ncfcyouth.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1672287

beautifulgame

Posts 25
Registered 5/20/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/21/17 at 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtyCleatsDad

Wait till you see the Academy coach selections. I've seen quite a few posts here and other articles about placing the best coaches(to include teachers of the game) at the younger levels. NCFC has done this. At least for the 12u-14u boys it will not be about winning, but individual player and team development-in that order: It goes beyond the coaches awards and resume to their love of the game and their passion to transfer their knowledge of the game to the players. I've drunk the cool aid.

DirtyCleatsDad - is this posted somewhere? If not, do you know when they will post? Thanks!

FutbolDad

Posts 17
Registered 12/11/13

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/21/17 at 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by beautifulgame

DirtyCleatsDad - is this posted somewhere? If not, do you know when they will post? Thanks!

They went over the boys DA coaches earlier this week at a parent info meeting, and indicated they would be posting it, but not sure they specified a date. I'd keep an eye on http://www.capitalarearailhawks.com - which is where I assume it will be posted.

[Edited on 4/21/17 by FutbolDad]

[Edited on 4/21/17 by FutbolDad]

DirtyCleatsDad

Posts 59
Registered 3/22/13
Usa
Cary

Soccer Role:
Cleats cleaner. Chauffeur

posted on 4/21/17 at 02:19 PM
Correct. They will also be migrating to a new website. I'm sure someone from
NCFC will post to the board once it is up.

[Edited on 4/21/17 by DirtyCleatsDad]

futbolfutbol

Posts 97
Registered 5/1/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/22/17 at 09:07 AM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally posted by DirtyCleatsDad

Why do you care?

beautifulgame

Posts 25
Registered 5/20/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/22/17 at 02:40 PM
Why do you care? [/quote]

Simply because I have a son that plays soccer here in the Triangle. Am I missing some ground rules here in the forum on who can comment? My apologies if I commented incorrectly.

futbolfutbol

Posts 97
Registered 5/1/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/23/17 at 06:49 PM
Quote:

Why do you care?

Simply because I have a son that plays soccer here in the Triangle. Am I missing some ground rules here in the forum on who can comment? My apologies if I commented incorrectly. [/quote]

You have a short memory Mr. IDF. Hope you find that coach list and accomplish whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.

soccerlovernc

Posts 263
Registered 5/22/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/24/17 at 12:48 PM
I hear it is a big me$$ right now. None of the regional coaches that have been coaching with TFCA know of what their assignments will be including several high profile ones.
SoccerMomandWife

Posts 114
Registered 10/13/14
United States

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/25/17 at 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by soccerlovernc

I hear it is a big me$$ right now. None of the regional coaches that have been coaching with TFCA know of what their assignments will be including several high profile ones.

Isn't that to be expected? No merger every goes off seamlessly, there are always periods of confusion.

soccerlovernc

Posts 263
Registered 5/22/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 4/25/17 at 12:50 PM
^^

Well there was considerably less thought put into how to integrate all these programs into one cohesive one. Like I said, none of the regional TFCA/CASL coaches know what's happening or whether they will have teams. To top it off, YAP program has some really good coaches but we don't know how that would play out. Same for FAST and Fast Jrs.

fleihrr

Posts 72
Registered 5/20/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 5/6/17 at 08:53 AM
Page has been updated now. Appears to have the full slate of coaches for all ages and regions, with a couple of "TBA" exceptions.
soccerlovernc

Posts 263
Registered 5/22/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 5/8/17 at 09:21 AM
Just saw the full slate. Interesting to see that some "top" TFCA coaches are stuck with relatively low level teams. I can all but guarantee you that they will be out of NCFC in a few years time.
IMIN

Posts 9
Registered 3/15/17

Soccer Role:

posted on 5/29/17 at 07:54 AM
Couldn't agree more, TFCA coaches getting pushed way down in the pecking order. CASL has basically taken over TFCA and the majority of TFCA coaches and players will suffer for years to come.

Best way to protect your players is to protect the coaches first. Kind of like how CASL has protected players for years.

numbersguy
a.k.a.
Daddy Warbucks

Posts 22
Registered 4/27/17

Soccer Role:

posted on 5/29/17 at 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IMIN

Couldn't agree more, TFCA coaches getting pushed way down in the pecking order. CASL has basically taken over TFCA and the majority of TFCA coaches and players will suffer for years to come.

Best way to protect your players is to protect the coaches first. Kind of like how CASL has protected players for years.

Let the hate flow through you Jedi

Hokie

Posts 129
Registered 5/24/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 5/29/17 at 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IMIN

So which TFCA coaches got pushed down the list who you think should have gotten a higher profile team? I think the coaching list look pretty balanced to me.....and actually can be considered in TFCA's favor when you consider that CASL was a much larger club.

On the girls side:

TFCA has 1 of the 4 ECNL coaches, CASL has 2 and 1 is a new hire.

There are 14 ELITE teams for U13 thru U19....TFCA has supplied coaches for 6 of the Elite teams while CASL has supplied coaches for 8 of the Elite teams.

There are a total of 22 GOLD teams for U11 thru U19.....TFCA has supplied coaches for 9 of the Gold teams while CASL has supplied coaches for 12 of the Gold teams, 1 spot is TBD.

On the boys side:

There are 14 ELITE teams for U13 thru U19....TFCA has supplied coaches for 5 of the Elite teams while CASL has supplied coaches for 9 of the Elite teams.

There are a total of 27 GOLD teams for U11 thru U19.....TFCA has supplied coaches for 10 of the Gold teams while CASL has supplied coaches for 11 of the Gold teams, 6 spots are TBD.

eagles

Posts 106
Registered 5/12/14

Soccer Role:

posted on 5/29/17 at 06:58 PM
Thank you Lord that my daughter is through with this nightmare.........
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>

XMB 1.8 Partagium
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group © 2002
Modified by NC-Soccer.Net © 2002
Processed in 0.0699379 seconds, 17 queries

Our Privacy Policy