NC-Soccer Forum  Welcome Guest  7/20/18 06:38 PM
Login - Member List - FAQ - Portal - Rules
Topic Activity - Search - Stats - Attachments - Links - Calendar - Player Profiles - Buy Stuff
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: NCYSA Spring - [13 Replies | 2788 Views]
TwoHalves

Posts 277
Registered 8/29/13

Soccer Role:
The Wallet

posted on 12/18/16 at 09:33 AM
NCYSA Spring

[Edited on 12/19/16 by TwoHalves]

The Cynic

Posts 377
Registered 3/27/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 12/19/16 at 03:56 PM
Why do you care about IDF?

A grudge?

It is huge.

The Cynic

Posts 377
Registered 3/27/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 12/19/16 at 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TwoHalves

Quote:
Originally posted by The Cynic

Why do you care about IDF?

A grudge?

It is huge.

Not the first time you've tried to imply that I have a grudge against a club. If that's all you got and nothing else constructive to add then maybe you should just go twiddle your thumbs in the corner while the rest of us have some kind of meaningful conversation. But then again you are The Cynic. Shouldn't expect much from you.

I have never replied to anything you have written.

"The rest of us"??? Are you referring to your imaginary friends who have so frequently contributed to this topic?

ClassicDad1

Posts 175
Registered 2/11/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 12/21/16 at 12:15 PM
There has been plenty of discussion on the IDF topic. Wish I had seen the original comment, but I do not see them in the teams list on the classic site. No classic and no class.
RayRay

Posts 799
Registered 2/1/12

Soccer Role:

posted on 12/22/16 at 07:51 AM
I see where the 01 team played in the Bethesda tournament and did well. I am amazed that they can find enough HS aged kids to form a team.
futbolfutbol

Posts 97
Registered 5/1/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 12/23/16 at 10:46 AM
I see they dedicated an article to their opinion that the Bethesda even is ranked higher than the CASL tournament. They felt they had to put that out there.?.?.?
beautifulgame

Posts 26
Registered 5/20/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 12/23/16 at 04:10 PM
i agree with the cynic. why do you all care about idf? this could be the silliest string i've seen.
futbolfutbol

Posts 97
Registered 5/1/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 12/29/16 at 01:16 PM
Don't mistake conversation as caring. I had the same question about why IDF cares about the CASL tournament "ranking" when IDF did not participate. TUSA and TFCA do not make comments on their website disparaging other clubs or events just because their teams cannot or do not participate in a club's event. Passive aggressive club bashing by a club on their website does not impress anyone.
beautifulgame

Posts 26
Registered 5/20/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 12/29/16 at 04:18 PM
I went and read the article you referred to. It simply points out that the tournament they went to was ranked #2 in the country vs. a ranking of #70+ for the casl tourney (played on the same weekend). There have been some in this forum that have suggested there is no need to travel to find quality games. To me they were just making a point. Again, why do you care?
RayRay

Posts 799
Registered 2/1/12

Soccer Role:

posted on 1/3/17 at 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by beautifulgame

I went and read the article you referred to. It simply points out that the tournament they went to was ranked #2 in the country vs. a ranking of #70+ for the casl tourney (played on the same weekend). There have been some in this forum that have suggested there is no need to travel to find quality games. To me they were just making a point. Again, why do you care?

It must be a great tournament. Your team got in with little track record other than losing to some local 2nd division teams. And then you won your division. You must be the best coach around.

TwoHalves

Posts 277
Registered 8/29/13

Soccer Role:
The Wallet

posted on 1/3/17 at 09:03 AM
I made this thread because I personally had seen IDF players at local practices and wondered why because that is completely abnormal so it made me look at the NCYSA list finding no IDF.

But in a moment of frustration over the Cynics of this world I decided to bail on it because I had grown weary of attempting to keep the forum alive only to have people like the Cynic and now you beautifulgame questioning why? The why is why this board even exists right? According to cynic and beautiful we should be bound to only talk about.....the blue sky or green grass or is this not still the NC Soccer forum?

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone and here's to hoping for a monumental year for NC soccer and hoping this board doesn't die out.

beautifulgame

Posts 26
Registered 5/20/16

Soccer Role:

posted on 1/3/17 at 10:40 AM
my apologies twohalves. couldn't see your initial post, so none of my comments were directed at you. my comments were directed at the others that took to criticizing idf. i'm always amazed that such a little club (dozens of kids) can generate so much conversation compared to the bigger clubs (thousands and thousands of kids).
RayRay

Posts 799
Registered 2/1/12

Soccer Role:

posted on 1/3/17 at 10:59 AM
Quote:

my apologies twohalves. couldn't see your initial post, so none of my comments were directed at you. my comments were directed at the others that took to criticizing idf. i'm always amazed that such a little club (dozens of kids) can generate so much conversation compared to the bigger clubs (thousands and thousands of kids).

Are you serious? Look at your track record of running up the score (18-0 is a little much), poor sportsmanship towards other coaches (near fights), publicly bashing well-known and respected tournaments. Oh, I don't know...

ClassicDad1

Posts 175
Registered 2/11/15

Soccer Role:

posted on 1/3/17 at 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by RayRay

Quote:

Are you serious? Look at your track record of running up the score (18-0 is a little much), poor sportsmanship towards other coaches (near fights), publicly bashing well-known and respected tournaments. Oh, I don't know...

I agree with RayRay and the incomplete list, you can't treat people that way and expect them to give good reviews. Reputations are usually earned.

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites

XMB 1.8 Partagium
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group © 2002
Modified by NC-Soccer.Net © 2002
Processed in 0.0545402 seconds, 17 queries

Our Privacy Policy