NC-Soccer Forum  Welcome Guest  10/18/17 03:05 PM
Login - Member List - FAQ - Portal - Rules
Topic Activity - Search - Stats - Attachments - Links - Calendar - Player Profiles - Buy Stuff
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Seeking Coaching Opportunity! - [1 Replies | 1142 Views]
NCCoach4YouthSoccer

Posts 1
Registered 4/30/14

Soccer Role:
Coach and Player

posted on 4/30/14 at 04:12 PM
Seeking Coaching Opportunity!

I am currently looking to coach with a club in the Triangle area. I have coaching experience at the Recreation, Challenge, and Classic levels.

I currently hold a D License and have coaching experience at the high school level as well.

Most of my experience has been coaching the older age group for boys ranging from U14-U18 boys.

I am familiar with the club scene in the Triangle area and feel that I would be a great asset. I have built a lot of relationships with various coaches at the high school, club, and college levels.

If anyone who is a current coach or parent that has some suggestions on what clubs to look into or names of anyone that are with any of the current clubs in the Triangle area and can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

matchfit

Posts 471
Registered 6/3/10
North Carolina

Soccer Role:

posted on 5/1/14 at 07:02 AM
Hmmm.... I think all clubs are interested in good coaches. The timing may not be so good as clubs have already selected coaches for next season. You can likely find the DOC for each club and contact directly for more assistance.
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites

XMB 1.8 Partagium
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group © 2002
Modified by NC-Soccer.Net © 2002
Processed in 0.0317581 seconds, 17 queries

Our Privacy Policy