Board logo

Do want and will you visit a NEW NC-Soccer forum?
Eagle1 - 11/7/18 at 07:36 PM

Let's see. We'll let this run for a couple of weeks at least since I won't do anything about updating until I have my supply of venison in the freezer.
One down and rifle season is upon us, good thing I have plenty of tags to fill and healthy population on site.
Have to make up for not having steer ready this year, they need another season or 2.

[Edited on 11/7/18 by Eagle1]

goheels - 11/8/18 at 08:23 AM

I would visit a new forum, we would just need to do some recruiting.

Also, can we turn on the snow for the last couple weeks?

RayRay - 11/8/18 at 08:39 AM

yep

Russian - 11/8/18 at 08:58 AM

Yes, thanks.

sweep the leg - 11/8/18 at 09:02 AM

yes, i would visit

AHW - 11/8/18 at 09:10 AM

I would.

MySonsPlay - 11/8/18 at 10:12 AM

Yes

Tecnico_CH17 - 11/8/18 at 11:22 AM

Yes. Multiple times a day.

wolfpackgk - 11/8/18 at 02:03 PM

Absolutely yes.

fleihrr - 11/8/18 at 04:59 PM

Yes

SoccerDad1212 - 11/8/18 at 10:24 PM

I would- but maybe a private Facebook group would be easier to maintain?

Eagle1 - 11/9/18 at 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SoccerDad1212

I would- but maybe a private Facebook group would be easier to maintain?

I would not know since I never have nor will ever use facebook. Personal choice just like I quit using a cell once they became all consuming. The hordes of phone zombies scare me.....

a dad - 11/11/18 at 07:17 PM

Yes I would.

soccerpoor - 11/11/18 at 10:28 PM

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for the site. Like others on here, it took me from youth soccer through college soccer. Lot's of great memories with my children, and this was a great source for information. As mine have long since aged out, although they still play in adult leagues, my time on here has been quite sparse. I am glad it was a resource for all of these years. God speed and best wishes for you!

HighPointDad - 11/12/18 at 09:44 AM

I would continue to visit.

cjh1 - 11/13/18 at 12:45 PM

I joined this site in 2003. I've used it to ask questions, provoke good and bad things about our game and just vent.

I have been a hs coach the whole time. I have had my own kids play and fortunate to have one play in college. The joy has been un-measurable. A lot of that is due to this site and the conversations that we have had.

I am retiring Dec 1st from School and Coaching. I'm sure i wont be as an active member anymore but will check in from time to time if it continues.

I want to say a special shot out to everyone over the years that has put there sweat, tears and there own money into this site for the love of the game. THANK YOU

Old Coach Out
Chris

SentioVenia - 11/14/18 at 09:00 AM

I'm interested in creating and hosting a new forum. I'm looking at the Invision platform, which can be seen here: https://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/forum/130-north-carolina/

If you can keep this site up for a couple weeks I can keep everyone apprised of the status of the new one.

Eagle1 - 11/14/18 at 01:45 PM

Cool it will be up for little while,
2 deer in the freezer a couple more to go. Be easier if I would hunt like most people but I like what I do. Always from the ground, no blinds or bait, no camo. Yet I seldom take a shot from more than 30 yards. Make the hunt a fair contest of wit and awareness, that deer win more than I do.